Thursday, August 2, 2007

Going to Canada

Tammy and I rode for the last time yesterday before I leave for Canada. It was a pretty uneventful ride. Tammy is learning how to ride with her new clipless pedals and I'm just trying to improve my time, which I did. My best time is now 39:40, a 15-second improvement over my previous best. I won't be able to ride again until next Friday when I get back from Canada and then on that Sunday I get to head to St. Louis. But, that's for another post.

Canada should be fun. I get to live off the grid for a week with no distractions other than the fish biting at my lures and Dennis acting a fool. I know that I won't be able to strictly follow my diet, but how often do you get a chance to sit in a boat, fish, and drink beer all day for a week straight? Once a year, so I might as well enjoy it.

1 comment:

Rena said...

Happy Birthday Brothor!!!!