Thursday, November 1, 2007

Hanging up the bike for the season...

So, it's been a while since my last post. I've been busy with work and I haven't been riding much. And now that it's getting cold, the rides will be fewer and farther in between. As a matter of fact, I may have ridden for the last time this past weekend. George hosted his annual Oktoberfest party and Bike Race and despite the cold and rainy conditions, it was a blast. I finished with a time of 10:15 for his mostly flat 1.75 mile loop. If the weather holds Saturday, I'm going to try and ride Cannonsburg and take a look at the new skills area.

In order to stay fit over the Winter, I'm planning on taking a Spinning class three days a week. I'm hoping to be in better shape at the beginning of this coming season than I was at the end of this past season. If that's the case, maybe I'll ride a race or two next season, just for fun.

But, for now I'll be depressed that I won't be able to get on a trail. Funny thing is, I've already started to plan the next trip to Crested Butte!

No comments: